Tuesday, October 9, 2018

Oh hey, I'm still here

... ah right, this blog.

Been over three years since I last wrote something here. Have to admit, I lost some interest for a good while, but some recent discoveries have made me want to revisit this place and possibly start things up again.

Eeeuugggh, just looking at the way I used to write here is a real headache. Whether I end up posting again after this or not, I can promise one thing... I won't sound like some snobby, Garfield-savvy know-it-all. At least not intentionally. 

There's too many updates to squeeze into one post, but it only makes sense to showcase my most recent discovery.

Behold on the left -- two more original U.S. Acres Quickie screens! The tape I got these on appears to be copied from an online source -- unfortunately I haven't been able to track down said source, so unless it shows up somewhere, this is probably the best quality we're going to get.

Nevertheless, I think we can all appreciate finally seeing the "Definitions" quickie gag in its original form.

Will there be more posts, or is this just a crazy one-off to tide you guys over until another three years pass by? We'll just have to wait and see, I suppose.

No comments:

Post a Comment